JAWS 45th anniversary 1975 2020 shirt

I think this might be a satire for all the JAWS 45th anniversary 1975 2020 shirt questions that begin with some of the drop-down images, then continue to show pixels of semi-nude models or actresses. I think this questioner is expressing their discomfort with this kind of question. Either move the jaw or feel behind the head. You can even throw up. Like I have a few times before them. Also, your body can move while you lose power during seizures. My body tends to kick back and forth. You may also tend to be confused and have strange words before twitching. I had a few times when I had epilepsy. Thank you for asking! I hope you find this answer helpful!

JAWS 45th anniversary 1975 2020 tank top
Home page: mumtee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scooby-Doo where are you 50th Anniversary 1969-2019 shirt

Beetlejuice Never Trust The Living shirt